Full Procedural / Operational Terms & Conditions for Resellers, Dealers, Distributors and Direct End User Customers.
A. Purchase Orders
Advaning accepts Purchase Orders via the following.
Please ensure any Purchase Order request submitted includes the following information:
- Complete and accurate shipping address
- Customer’s phone number
- Correct model number
- Residential Delivery must be specified
- Shipping method preferred
- If 3rd party shipping is requested, the 3rd party’s shipping account number and billing address should always be included on the purchase order OR authorized dealer, reseller, distributor must provide Advaning with a signed document authorizing us to always use all approved shipping carrier accounts. Advaning will not be responsible for filing 3rd party shipping claims.
- Pricing on Purchase Order must be accurate
Email all sales and service inquiries to email@example.com
No verbal PO’s will be accepted under any circumstances.
Once a PO (purchase order) is receive, our processing team will email you within 48 business hours with confirmation, along with any additional details about your PO status. Should there be any pertinent information required from our team concerning your PO we will reach out via email and phone, we will place a PO on hold for up to 5 business days should there be no communication or return replies to inquiries from our processing team.
1) Standard Ground orders
All Purchase Orders will be presumed to be processed with standard ground shipping service unless otherwise indicated at time of placing PO. Any order received by 5:00 PM (PST) are processed to be shipped from Advaning’s warehouse within 2 - 4 business days
- Standard ground shipped orders can be expected to arrive to delivery destination within 10~14 business days after order has been confirmed as “shipped”. Please note a working line of communication will be required to establish delivery as our shipments will include signature release upon delivery, please ensure you provide us a working phone number for delivery scheduling otherwise your order can be subject to carrier storage fees, return shipping fees and/or restocking fees.
Dealers, refer to quarterly pricing table for rates on Ground shipping.
2) Expedited orders
Advaning will always try to accommodate requests to expedite shipping. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to best process your request with subject line: EXPEDITE SHIPPING REQUEST / QUOTE, please also provide as much detail about the product you are interested and where you would like to have it shipped along with your contact phone number. Our sales team will contact you within 24 business hours to assist.
- Purchase Orders with packaging dimensions of 108” (length) and below that are requesting expedited shipping service such as next day, 2nd day &, 3rd day services shall ship same day if purchase order is received before the cut-off time of 9 am (Pacific Time).
*Dealers refer to the quarterly pricing table for next day, 2 day and 3-day rates for product packaging dimensions 108” in length and below.
- Purchase Orders for product with packaging dimensions over 108” in length require a minimum 24-hour notice per order.
Advaning will make every effort to process and ship all purchase orders to meet our shipping policy but cannot not guarantee and cannot be held responsible for delays. Such delays can include but are not limited to: changes to the order, remote area locations, shipping carrier issues, residential location, weather, etc. Expedited shipping rates may change due to shipping location. Advaning is not responsible for carrier limitations, shipping delays and extra costs for remote areas.
3) Will-Call Orders
Will-Call orders need to be submitted at minimum one business day (24 hours) in advance to allow for processing and warehouse preparation of the order.
: We will not process or prepare any Will-Call order without an official purchase order and
without 24-hour notice.
- Will-Call orders will be automatically cancelled if the scheduled pick-up time has been missed and no communication has been established within 72hrs of missed pick-up. Advaning is not responsible for following up on orders not picked up within the 72-hour period. If more time is needed please specify on your order or inform us beforehand via email or phone call.
Advaning Awnings are packed and boxed to ensure a safe delivery of our products. Our products are typically long, bulky and heavy. It is customers responsibility verify all product boxed dimensions and weight prior to pick-up to avoid delays and cancellations. Will-call orders are released at the warehouse's door and it is the customer's responsibility to ensure proper vehicle accommodations are met to prevent damage to vehicle property, product, own safety and all road/driving laws. All will-call orders can only be released to the person or pick-up agent/company on will-call invoice as signature of receipt will be required upon release. All loading and securing will be at owner’s accord. Advaning cannot be held responsible for any damages to personal property or injury at loading site for any will-call order.
B. CANCELLED ORDERS
C. RETURN POLICY
Advaning strives to make your shopping experience the best it can possibly be. We understand this includes a fast, accurate and welcoming return policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, simply request a return within 30 days of product receipt. Once your return request is received, we will send you a confirmation email with full return instructions along with an RMA number for your returning parcel
- Notifications of cancelled orders must be sent to email@example.com within 48 hours of original order placement to avoid cancellation fees and/or return shipping fees. Please wait for a confirmation reply to acknowledge your request, we will reply to cancellation requests within 48 business hours.
- For cancellation requests after 48 business hours (ground orders), or 24 business hours (expedited orders) if not already shipped, are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. An invoice will be sent along with PO number and fee amount via email.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once processed as “shipped” and are subject to return shipping charges of up to $179.00 (per item) along with a 25% restocking fee.
- Freight charges are non-refundable.
*Please note that should you receive a product that is not as described, damaged or deemed defected by our warranty team Advaning will provide options towards a resolution
*Applicable to direct end user customer only
- Product may be returned within 30 days from date of delivery or will-call signature release. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Refused order delivery shipments will be assessed an automatic 25% restock fee plus return freight costs of up to $179.00 per item shipped.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
To request a return please submit notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: RETURN REQUEST
please include PO order number and reason for return.
ALL RETURN SHIPPING FEES ARE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY. We understand that returning our product can sometimes be difficult due to its size and weight. If you need assistance with returning a large freight item, we will gladly have our shipper contact you to schedule a pick-up and deduct a $179 service fee for each awning from your refund.
D. SHIPPING POLICY
E. DAMAGED/LOST SHIPPING CLAIMS PROCEDURES
- Standard freight charges are only meant to cover one-way standard shipping costs to contiguous U.S. 48 states, and do not include additional handling fees or re-delivery charges.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APO or FPO addresses.
- We do not ship internationally to end-users.
- International shipping from business to business is available only if Reseller/Dealer/Distributor arranges shipping carrier pick up on their account.
- All Price are FOB Advaning’s California warehouse or Maryland warehouse.
- All S&H Subject to Extra Beyond Point Freight Charge or Re-Delivery Charge.
- All Ground and Express Shipments, Processing Time and Delivery Date are not a guarantee. Advaning’s is not responsible for any delays on shipments.
- 3rd Party shipping is subject to 15% invoice charge if 3rd party bill is rejected by freight/shipping carrier.
- A shipping quote can only be given on orders consisting of 3 awnings or more shipping to one location.
- A shipping quote can be requested on oversize product only if requesting Expedited Services, and not already listed on our standard pricing table.
- Shipping quotes are only valid up to 48 hours.
Please be advised that drop shipments delivered on a 3rd party shipping account are the sole responsibility of the accountholder, which in these cases are the resellers and distributors of Advaning’s products; this also pertains to freight shipments for consignment orders. In the event that a package is lost or damaged, the accountholder of that particular carrier is responsible for filing the loss/damage claim. All claims are compensated to the accountholder directly from the shipping carrier. For the sake of a prompt resolution to a damage claim by the shipping carrier, it is advisable to make notations of the damages on the bill of lading and to retain the damaged product before filing a claim.
F. HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE
Advaning observes the following Holidays and therefore will not process or ship orders accordingly.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Note: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve may be limited for express shipments due to the shipping carrier’s schedule. Advaning is not responsible for this or any delays as a result of the shipping carrier’s schedule. We strongly urge that orders around holidays are received as early as possible to avoid common delays resulting in a higher influx of orders, possible weather issues and truck delays during this time.
Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company, Advaning Advanced Awnings and Shades. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and Advaning, or either the Client or Advaning. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing Laws of the United States of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Advaning and its staff are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company are on a need to know basis regarding your information. Any information collected from individual customers will only be used internally for the benefit of finding better ways to serve you and the needs of our other customers. It will not be shared with or sold to other companies for any purpose. We constantly review our systems and the data therein to ensure the best possible service to our customers is provided both safely and discreetly. The US government has passed legislation protecting consumers from unauthorized access to their personal information and we have taken measures to further safeguard your information. Should an unfortunate compromise of protected information occur, Advaning’s management team will investigate any such actions and assist the authorities in prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party or parties outside Advaning’s employees. Advaning will comply only within the legal boundaries of government protocol if legally required to do so to means of a court order presented by the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all of their client records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and external media publications
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The Advaning Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United States and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trademarked.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us
link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or manmade event outside of our control, that causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of the United States govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services/buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.